Tuesday 10 April 2012

Riverside Studios Restaurant and Bar

Riverside Studios, Crisp Road, Hammersmith, W6 9RL

I went to riverside studios for a quick lunch with a friend one weekday. We got there early but the restaurant filled up quickly and was almost full when we departed. The terrace, which overlooks the Thames, was closed so we sat inside. For drinks, I decided to have Sicilian lemonade and my friend opted for a hot ginger beer.

Despite having tried their ris tto once before, I decided to have it again simply because I loved it so much the first time round! I had the wild mushroom risotto with rocket and parmesan (previously having had a pumpkin variation) and despite the high expectations, it certainly didn't disappoint! Very flavoursome, creamy and rich without being too heavy or stoggy. Yum! My friend went for sea bass with fennel and green beans.

Wild mushroom risotto with rocket and parmesan

Pan fried sea bass fillet on braised fennel and green beans with salsa verde

Overall, a lovely meal.

Food = 8/10
Service = 7/10
Atmosphere = 7/10
Recommend? Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment